- April 22nd - East End Film Festival - London. (U.K. Premier)
- April 13th - Tlanchana Fest - Metepec. (Mexico)
- Jan. 12th. - Hell Chess Festival - Madrid. (Spain) "Best Film", "Best Actor".
- Dec. 23rd. Ouchy Film Awards - Laussane. (Switzerland)
- Dec. 6th & 8th, Montevideo Fantástico. (Uruguay)
"The Wake" - ("El Velorio") Tina's world is breaking up. The answers lie elsewhere. In a bid to restore order she embarks on a journey where past and present collide. Her plight is soon embroiled with that of the people she encounters questioning her return. A beautifully realised film that finds a lyrical visual poetry in the world and poignantly describes the events that define our experiences of it.- Rev Fest, Perth 2018 Feature length. Stop-frame/live-action. Fiction. - U.K. Written/Dir. Gustavo Arteaga. Main Cast; Carrie Cohen, Miriam Balderas, Rebecca Scott, Sergio Negrete, André Krassoievitch, Daniel Contreras, Liberty Fletcher. Music; Paul Synnot, Mirka Morales. Music contributors; Juan Cristobal Perez Grobet, Maria Granillo, Sephine Llo, Alvaro Ruiz, Ben Carey/Zane Banks, Novalima, Heidi Harris, Vayijel, Madame Ur y sus Hombres. - Photography, animation; - G. Arteaga. Prod co-ordinators: Mexico, Ruth J. Kreusch;/U.K. Ian Burnell. Release date - Dec. 2017.